| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Londrina in December is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping. A sizable 232mm (9.1in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Londrina December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Londrina, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Londrina:
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Catanduva, Brazil - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) NE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 429 kms (266.6 miles) ENE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 371 kms (230.6 miles) ENE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 127 kms (78.9 miles) ENE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) ESE
- Castro, Brazil - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 298 kms (185.2 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 359.3 kms (223.3 miles) SE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) SSE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 317.1 kms (197.1 miles) S