| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Londrina in February is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 176.8mm (7in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Londrina February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Londrina, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Londrina:
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Catanduva, Brazil - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) NE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 429 kms (266.6 miles) ENE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 371 kms (230.6 miles) ENE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 127 kms (78.9 miles) ENE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) ESE
- Castro, Brazil - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 298 kms (185.2 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 359.3 kms (223.3 miles) SE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) SSE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 317.1 kms (197.1 miles) S