| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Londrina in October is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 156.3mm (6.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Londrina October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Londrina, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Londrina:
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Catanduva, Brazil - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) NE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 429 kms (266.6 miles) ENE
- Sao Carlos, Brazil - 371 kms (230.6 miles) ENE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 127 kms (78.9 miles) ENE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 242.6 kms (150.7 miles) ESE
- Castro, Brazil - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 298 kms (185.2 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 359.3 kms (223.3 miles) SE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 332.8 kms (206.8 miles) SSE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 317.1 kms (197.1 miles) S